Foot fetish classifieds

Added: Tenille Dollar - Date: 04.09.2021 23:00 - Views: 23185 - Clicks: 1030

Apr 01, 1 T Apr 02, 2 T Apr 02, 3 T Apr 02, 4 T Apr 03, 5 T Apr 07, 6 T Apr 07, 7 T Apr 07, 8 T Apr 07, 9 T Apr 08, 10 T Apr 08, 11 T Apr 08, 12 T Apr 08, 13 T Apr 08, 14 T Apr 09, 15 T Apr 09, 16 T Apr 09, 17 T Apr 09, 18 T Apr 09, 19 T Apr 09, 20 T We've updated our Privacy Policy and by continuing you're agreeing to the updated terms.

cute bitch Naya

This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our Privacy Policy. Or Learn more Continue. The MousePad. Share Share with:. Link: Copy link. Switch to Print View - 35 posts 1 2 Next.

Phfat Ginny. Does anyone know of any site, place, anything where I could meet a girl who has a foot foot fetish classifieds Most girls I meet now look at my like I'm crazy if I say I have a foot fetish, it's frustrating. Phfat Ginny foot fetish classifieds Does anyone know of any site, place, anything where I could meet a girl who has a foot fetish? Dating sites are good if you can't handle confrontation or fear of rejection because of the fetish but I have never had a girl who didn't want to participate, I always lay the cards on the table straight away by asking them if they have a fetish, is there anything they specifically like sexually and then I tell them I like feet.

The common response I got was "what am I meant to do with them" but it seems that most women see it as fun exploration. Avoid coming across as creepy the best you can and try and focus on positive reinforcement by telling them it means they will get foot massages alot. Hell if you tell someone that you will give them back and foot massages all the time they become putty in your hands. Nihil verus est, omnia licita sunt. Nothing is true, Everything is permitted. Sounds like you're looking for a girl who is accepting of your fetish, not someone who has a fetish herself. Anyway, women don't have fetishes for feet; if they claim they do they're either confused or severely mental.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder, so therefore, lesbians who claim they're into feet is support for my statement. HeelMad34 wrote: Homosexuality is a mental disorder, so therefore, lesbians who claim they're into feet is support for my statement. Homosexuals aren't mentally ill, they have no choice in their sexual desires the same way we have no choice in ours. Its absurd to consider otherwise.

gorgeous girlfriend Jane

Women can and do have foot fetishes, if they enjoy having their toes sucked and giving footjobs then they obviously enjoy feet sexually, that is a fetish is it not. Why does everyone consider that anything that they don't see as normal is some sort of mental issue? First of all, the concept that being gay is a mental disorder is absurd. Even if I were to concede that this concept was accurate, in the face of all available evidence, it still wouldn't alter the end result, or appropriate reaction.

I might also point out that fetishes for other women's feet is not even exclusive to homosexual woman. I have dated a few straight women who really had a thing for feet, be it their own, or other girls. Only one of these women identified as "bisexual", and her only same sex experiences had also involved a man. The others were as straight as it gets, except for a little hang-up about same-sex feet.

CarnalSalvation wrote: First of all, the concept that being gay is a mental disorder is absurd. Lol beat ya to it. She went on to tell her about how much she loves it when guys suck her toes. So that's what girls do in the clubs bathrooms together, they compare feet or at least i hope they do lol.

I agree. I've met straight girls who fancy and look at feet more than I do ha. I'm a lesbian WonderKid wrote HeelMad34 wrote: CarnalSalvation wrote:First of all, the concept that being gay is foot fetish classifieds mental disorder is absurd. Chances are, they are homophobic and that would create a bias result. People who consider themselves as normal, tend to try and manipulate the truth to make it seem that those who have fetishes or homosexual desires are freaks of nature and therefore are mentally Ill.

I would never trust any studies that study fetishes or sexuality as they will almost always bias for one side. America has masses of homophobic 'doctors' who claim that they can cure gay people but sure enough there is not a single man on this earth who has been successfully cured of being gay. A Harley street doctor went to America and asked those who claim to be 'ex gays' to take foot fetish classifieds test which proved sexuality based on the change in girth of the penis and dilation of the eyes when viewing straight and gay porn, guess what?

It can't be cured because it's not an illness, the same way as we are not mentally ill for liking feet, just lucky. Your argument is so thin and weak that it has nothing to stand on. You seriously equate you and me and thousands of other normal, heterosexual males having an affinity for a gorgeous pair of women's feet or breasts, or legs, or ass to one man wanting to toss another man's salad? Or two men wanting to penetrate each other with their balls slapping against each other? One behavior goes along with the human race procreating and flourishing; the other, well, it does just the opposite.

Homophobic doctors, great argument there, too. Yeah, it's one big psychological conspiracy, ain't it? Just be cool. If you don't express it in a creepy kind of way, they just might let you try what you want. A lot of girls that I know that are aware of my fetish and that have let me try stuff only let me because I wasn't drooling all over their feet. Remember the 3 C's: calm, cool, collective. Being attractive helps a lot too :.

foxy floozy Rylan

Jakem85 wrote: America has masses of homophobic 'doctors' who claim that they can cure gay people but sure enough there is not a single man on this earth who has been successfully cured of being gay. HeelMad34 wrote: Your argument is so thin and weak that it has nothing to stand on. I'm not comparing us although its very common for homosexuals to have a foot fetish but you have to understand that straight guys do anal as well. Whilst the image isn't appealing to you or I, foot fetish classifieds is no different so we cant say the act itself is disgusting.

Actually there was a point where people were trying to increase the gay population because it decreases the birth rate in overpopulated areas granted it was a stupid idea though. Unfortunately we both know that you are the one who has no leg to stand on, assuming gay people are mentally ill is extremely naive and there are no facts to support that argument, it is just a negative comment which is homophobic. I don't know if you have access to British TV or not but if you do and are open minded in seeing my point which I doubt then there is a documentary called 'cure me i'm gay'.

Foot fetish classifieds

email: [email protected] - phone:(948) 573-6144 x 3414

the Best Club for Feet Fans and Explore Your Preference for Feet with New and Caring Partners!